Advanced learning in modern fisheries management, marketing, innovation and processing.
Want to learn from the best in the business?
In collaboration with the Federation of Fisheries Iceland and Matís Ltd – Icelandic Food and Biotech R&D. To have an idea of the Icelandic fishing industry, please watch Value Creation in the Icelandic Fishing Industry.
Combining expert instructors, hands-on visits, and best practice case studies, Reykjavik University’s Iceland School of Fisheries covers the latest developments in management, operations and sustainability within the fishing industry.
- Deepen your understanding of fisheries and ocean science, and Iceland’s unique and sustainable quota system for fisheries management.
- Foster an international network of expert contacts in fisheries and related industries.
- Follow the latest developments in technology and innovation.
- See cutting-edge industry processes at work during visits to global fisheries leaders.
- Experience modern Iceland’s stunning nature and world-class hospitality.
The Iceland School of Fisheries welcomes managers and executives from around the world who want to increase their expertise in fisheries, deepen their knowledge of a related topic and gain insight into how Iceland has become a world leader in sustainable fisheries.
For additional information please visit the Iceland School of Fisheries official course website.